Sametimes we don’t have much time to prepare lunch and we would like a quality meal. This can help us different types of pasta with various sauces.
There are many variants of preparing the pasta and adding vegetables and spices we will get new compounds of flavors and scents in a short period of time.
In this recipe has been used pasta of durum wheat that plays an important role in a healthy diet because it contains more protein compared to the regular wheat. This pasta contains plenty of dietary fiber gives you feeling full longer.
Pasta is enriched with the zucchini and tomato sauce and, as a final part, fragrant Basil. With a large bowl of lamb’s lettuce you will receive a delicious meal and complete the gorgeous taste and smell.
- 200 g pastas “Were pasta fusilli tricolore la bio idea”
- 1 larger onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green elongated gourd (about 350 g)
- 150 ml tomato sauce “tomatoes Was the Passat la bio idea”
- 25 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp. spicy herbal salt Lebensbaum
- ½ teaspoon of powdered ginger tea
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- a few leaves of fresh basil
- Pasta Cook in 2 l of water at about 7-10 minutes. Pasta must not be overcooked than al dente (Italian language. Al denta-“to the tooth”, a culinary term for the pasta cooked to the ideal strength). Drain and put to one side.
- Onion cut in tiles, garlic in small pieces and man the gourd into cubes (if the zucchini from organic farming does not need is a peel).
- On the reheated oil simmer onion, add the zucchini and sauté until I go soft on me. Sprinkle with salt and spicy ginger powder, and stir in the tomato sauce.
- At the end add chopped garlic. Mix all ingredients, add the boiled and drained pasta and add salt as needed with Himalayan salt.
- Fresh basil and sprinkle with scrap for the finished dish.
Serve pasta with a large bowl of lamb’s lettuce!