If you like creamy and healthy cakes ( like myself…. I adore them!) then this recipe is ideal solution for you! The preparation of the cake is simple, most of the time you will spend in between of the preparation phases (cooling dough, cream and cake itself).
I tried different versions of this cake but this combination I like the most; the result is more then fantastic – cake isn’t too sweet, he is creamy and it melts in mouth!
- 180 g flour T-850
- 2 ½s soap spoon cocoa powder kakaa u prahu
- 110 g erythritol, zero calorie sugar
- 1 soap spoon baking soda
- ¼ tee spoon Himalayan salt
- 100 ml coconut oil
- 300 ml milk
- 1 soap spoon apple vinegar
- 2 avocados
- 2 bananas
- 3 soap spoons cocoa powder
- 3 soap spoons honey
- 2 soap spoons coconut oil
- Turn on the oven on 180 ° C .
- Separately mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Dry ingredients mix with wet ingredients and then mix it with the mixer.
- Coat the mold for baking with coconut oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Put the mold with the mixture in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- 6.Now you will make the cream; mix the avocados, bananas, cocoa, honey and coconut oil until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Put the mixture into the freezer.
- After you’re done with baking , leave the dough a few minutes until it cools down and then cut it on three pieces.
- Put the orange juice on every piece of dough (one orange will be enough).
- Put the first piece of the dough on the plate, coat it with the cream, then put the second piece of the dough on top of the first one, coat it with the cream, then put the third one on top of it and coat everything together.
- Decorate the cake with cocoa, berry fruit or how you wish.
- Before you serve the cake, leave it 1-2 hours in the freezer.
Enjoy in healthy and delicious cake and bon apetit!
You can also watch the video recipe on my Youtube channel